07/02/20: CURRENT PRODUCTION OF MULE DRIVES IS COMPLETE, AND ALL ARE SOLD. WE WILL BEGIN OUR NEXT PRODUCTION RUN IN JANUARY.
Please make sure you've provided a valid telephone number, as that is necessary for the FedEx shipping document.
MADE IN USA!
We took what we learned from rebuilding
John Deere mule drives over the last year and developed our own product.
We also decided to offer a basic mule for customers who may not need
new pulleys, adjust knob, or the heavy duty cover.
Included as an assembly:
1. Mule frame assembly, Deere part number would be: AM101902.
2. Secondary shaft assembly, Deere part number would be: AM106628
3. Shock rod, Deere part number would be: AM31172.
4. Tension spring, Deere part number is: M44452.
5. Washer, grease zerks, and cotter pins.
1. Made from all new materials. Plate is 1018 steel. Shafts and
bearings are 1040 steel.
2. Parts made using computer controlled equipment for the highest accuracy.
3. Assemblies are TIG or MIG welded where appropriate using production quality
fixtures which maintains symmetry.
4. The entire assembly is treated with phosphoric acid to etch the
steel and inhibit rust.
5. The entire assembly is coated with Blitz Black UV rated powder coat then
oven cured at 400 degrees.
6. Shock tension spring is original John Deere.
The draft arm is not included with any of our mule drives.
The basic mule does not include the idler pulleys, cover or adjustment knob. Pulleys can be added at an additional cost if selected in the drop down menu above. We use only OEM John Deere pulleys.