06/29/21: Lead time is now 3 - 4 weeks.01/29/21: Lead time is now 3 weeks.
Please make sure you've provided a valid telephone number, as that is necessary for the FedEx or UPS shipping document.
Made 100% In USA!
We took what we learned from rebuilding John Deere mule drives 2013 - 2014 and developed our own product. After six years, we're still selling them faster than we can build them!
Included as an assembly: (Complete assembly part #AM106629)
1. Mule frame assembly. Deere part number would be: AM101902.
2. Secondary shaft assembly. Deere part number would be: AM106628.
3. Shock rod and John Deere tension spring. Deere part numbers would be: AM31172, M44452.
4. Washer, grease zerks, and cotter pins.
5. John Deere riveted and welded pulleys with steel inserts.
6. Stainless steel adjustment stud with John Deere knob.
7. Forged adjustment Clevis.
8. Heavy duty mule cover with John Deere label.
1. Made from all new materials. Plate is 1018 steel. Shafts and bearings
are 1040 steel.
2. Parts made using computer controlled equipment for the highest accuracy.
3. Assemblies are TIG or MIG welded where appropriate using production quality
fixtures which maintains symmetry.
4. The entire assembly is treated with phosphoric acid to etch the steel
and inhibit rust.
5. The entire assembly is coated with Blitz Black UV rated powder coat, then
oven cured at 400 degrees.
6. Shock tension spring is original John Deere.
7. Pulleys are John Deere Ag rated, riveted and welded. Pulleys are painted as
received from John Deere.
8. Heavy duty mule cover is powder coated 11 gauge steel.
*** Complete mule drive does not include
draft arm that connects to the deck.